Growing businesses often do not have a clear picture of cash flow or finances, especially when revenue is ramping up quickly. Balance sheets and income statements only show a limited view of the financial picture, which can create a frustrating situation when no one can figure out where the money is going.
Sales Forecasting And Budgeting
Small businesses usually have a rough idea of how many deals are in the pipeline and when payments are coming in, but every business reaches a point in its growth where cash flow becomes difficult to predict. Every management team needs to be able to see an accurate view of cash flow on the horizon.
- Budget and monitor overhead and project costs
- Prevent excessive or inappropriate use of company funds
- Identify “money leaks” that drain a company’s resources
Profitability And Pricing
A P&L statement does not automatically provide a view of which customers, products, service offerings, and team members are contributing the most profit to a company’s bottom line.
- Measure each team member’s performance KPIs
- Determine which opportunities are the best match for your company’s capability
- Price your offerings competitively and profitably
Give me a call today at (919) 723-7916 to discuss what a financial management system might look like for your company.